When we think of a party, one thing comes to mind (other than great food and company!). CONFETTI! Imagine a room full of colorful paper shreds decorating the tables and goodie bags filled to the rim with the playful sprinklings. So, wouldn’t it be even more festive to add some bright bits of color to your food? Of course, it would and we’ve got you set for your next soiree! There’s just something magical and happy when a few dashes of sprinkles dress up a dessert. Whether it’s cookies, candies, or cakes…or even an ice cream sundae bar, add some sparkle to your next party with these confetti-fabulous ideas!
From Katz Gluten Free
Fulfill your cravings with these delectable, rich chocolate frosted gluten-free cupcakes! Moist and rich and super chocolaty, each cupcake is topped with creamy frosting and bright sprinkles to add fun to any celebration!
Gluten Free Pink Sugar Cookie
From New Grains
A fun, frosted, sweet treat, this gluten-free sugar cookie from New Grains is moist, chewy, and has a delicate texture that will melt in your mouth. This cakery masterpiece of delightful sweetness is completed by a topping of pink sweet butter frosting and sprinkles to tantalize your taste buds!
From Edward & Sons
Tiny colorful gluten-free and organic spheres are the perfect accompaniment to top ice cream or your favorite baked treats! The super cool colors will add some pizzazz to any event or party!
Funfetti Gluten Free Cake & Cupcake Mix
For more than 25 years, Funfetti products have helped transform any day into a celebration, so why now indulge in a gluten-free party with this Funfetti Gluten Free Cake & Cupcake Mix. Add on your favorite frostings and decorations to complete your creation!
Whether it’s a birthday party, bake sale, or bbq, this gluten-free Confetti Cake from Bob’s Red Mill will surely get the party hoppin’! It’s so easy to make and is guaranteed to put a smile on all who see it (and eat it, too!).
By Sarah House for Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
Makes 16 servings
The simple addition of sprinkles transforms this gluten free vanilla cake mix into a perfect party cake!
19-ounce package Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
1/2 cup gluten-free sprinkles or jimmies (single or assorted colors)
6 3/4 cups powdered sugar
2 1/4 cups butter, soft
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
4 to 6 tablespoons milk or cream, if needed
Sprinkles or jimmies for decorating
For Confetti Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray two 9-inch round cake pans and line bottoms with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs for 30 seconds on medium-low speed. Add mix, oil, water, and extracts and beat for 1 minute on medium-low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
3. Add sprinkles and mix until incorporated, about 30 seconds.
4. Divide batter evenly between prepared pans and smooth tops with a spatula. Bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 – 40 minutes.
5. Let cool in pans for 15 minutes, then unmold onto separate plates or cake rounds to cool completely before frosting.
1. Combine powdered sugar and soft butter and mix on low for 1 minute to combine. Increase speed to medium and mix until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
2. Add extracts and milk or cream (if needed to adjust consistency) and mix until combined, about 1 minute more.
3. Remove parchment paper from cakes and, if desired, divide each cake into two layers to assemble a four layer cake.
4. Place one layer on a cake turntable or serving platter and add an even layer of frosting. Continue until all layers have been added, then frost exterior and decorate cake as desired.