Who doesn’t love waking up to a wholesome and cozy Christmas breakfast with the family…thanks to Rudi’s, your taste buds will be cheering on the season’s celebration featuring two delicious recipes… perfect to warm your heart and tummy! Rudi’s believes that living a healthy life leads to happiness and these recipes certainly won’t disappoint. Using only the highest quality, wholesome, all-natural and organic ingredients, Rudi’s gluten-free line of products are certified gluten-free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization, making them an ideal choice for your holiday breakfast or brunch menu!
Sweet Cream and Raspberry French Toast Roll-Ups (pictured above)
Recipe by sarahinthekitchen.com
Makes 4 servings
8 slices Rudi’s Gluten-Free Original Bread
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 ounces fresh whole raspberries
1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Blend cream cheese and half of the sugar. Transfer mixture into small pastry or plastic bag. Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together in a second bowl and set aside. Combine remaining sugar with cinnamon in a third bowl. Wash and dry raspberries then quarter lengthwise.
2. Trim crusts off bread and flatten with rolling pin. Pipe 1/2” line of filling at the end at one end of bread slice and add a few pieces of raspberry. Carefully roll up and away from you then place seam side down on a plate. Repeat until finished.
3. Prep large frying pan with non-stick spray and heat on medium-high. Carefully coat rolls in egg mixture, one at a time, and place seam side down in pan. Cook in small batches on medium until golden brown.
4. Turn rolls until covered in cinnamon-sugar mix. Sprinkle little confectioner’s sugar and enjoy.
Recipe by Frances Largeman-Roth, RDN
Makes 4 servings
4 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Cherry-Almond bars, crumbled (1 cup)
1 1/4 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, and quartered strawberries)
2 teaspoons honey
1. In each of four parfait glasses, spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt, 2 tablespoons crumbled bar, 1/4 cup berries, another 2 tablespoons yogurt, 2 tablespoons berries, and any remaining granola.
2. Drizzle each parfait with 1/2 teaspoon honey. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours before serving.
Juliska Country Estate Holiday Party Plates, Set of 4
Perfect for holiday entertaining, this charming collection from Juliska features snow-capped trees, country homes, and villagers enjoying the season in several wintry landscape scenes. This beautiful stoneware is safe for the microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer.
Holiday Wood Spoons, Set of 12
Make holiday entertaining merrier (and easier) than ever with our playful party spoons. Perfect for all sorts of seasonal gatherings, these colorful candy-striped wooden spoons are just what guests need to savor everything from savory appetizers, breakfast parfaits, and decadent desserts. Eco-friendly birch wood utensils are disposable and compostable. Set of 12, includes six of each color.
Williams-Sonoma Holiday Striped Apron
Capture the magic of the holidays with this cotton apron in colorful stripes. The perfect attire for seasonal cooking and baking, this festive kitchen essential makes a wonderful gift for any chef, or the perfect accessory to wear during your holiday-hosted brunch. Woven of sturdy, heavyweight cotton twill. 27″ wide x 36″ long. Machine-wash.