Take one basic ingredient, and find a way to turn out several tasty treats! That’s what Udi’s has done with their amazing Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites! From salted cookies to a brownie topped with a mousse and meringue crumble topping, these desserts are sure to please the crowds. Perfect for a summer street party or afternoon playdate! And come on, who doesn’t love brownies…especially when they are gluten-free!
For more recipes from Udi’s, go to www.udisglutenfree.com.
Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Mousse & Snickerdoodle Crumble Meringue (shown above)
Dressed up and ready for the party, this pretty peanut butter mousse and snickerdoodle crumble meringue is ready to delight at any occasion!
- Udi’s Dark Chocolate Brownie bites
- 2 pounds chocolate
- 4 cups cream
Peanut Butter Mousse
- 3 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
Snickerdoodle Crumble Meringue
- 6 Udi’s Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Butter, as needed
- Crumble the brownie bites in a bowl. Add melted butter slowly and combine together for a dense consistency.
- Once combined, press the mixture into a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Spread as evenly as possible and top with ganache.
- Then top with peanut butter mousse and snickerdoodle crumble meringue.
To prepare the ganache:
- Bring cream to a boil. Pour over chocolate and whisk until incorporated and all chocolate is melted.
To prepare the peanut butter mousse:
- Cream the cream cheese until lump free. Use a whisk and add powdered sugar. Cream together. Add milk and peanut butter. In a separate mixing bowl, whip the vanilla and cream together to medium peaks. Fold cream into peanut butter mixture.
To prepare the snickerdoodle crumble meringue:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Crumble Udi’s Gluten Free Snickerdoodle cookies. Add a small amount of butter until the mixture almost holds together when squeezed in hand. Sprinkle on baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy.
Fill your favorite cookie jar to the top with these flavorful brownie cookies!
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound of butter, softened (1 stick)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Udi’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- Brush melted butter onto pizza crust. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt on top. Toast crust until golden brown (3-5 minutes). Cool.
- When crust is cool, it will be cracker-like in texture. Crush crust coarsely into small pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Add vanilla and egg. Beat until just blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and beat until blended.
- Stir in crushed pizza crust, crumbled brownies, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto non-stick baking sheets. Sprinkle a small pinch of coarse sea salt onto each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees 9-11 minutes or until light golden brown.
Recipe provided by Chef Stuart O’Keeffe.
Light and sweet, this brownie stack complements any meal served inside or patio-style.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites or 4 Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins
- Whisk cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Break up the Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brown Bites or Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins into small pieces.
- Spoon whipped cream into glasses, top with brownie pieces, and repeat using 2 brownie bites per serving. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Cheesecake lovers beware…it’s tough to just eat one piece of this deliciously delectable combination of goodies!
- 23 Udi’s Snickerdoodle Cookies, pureed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free French vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites, roughly chopped
- 2 cups gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine pureed Udi’s Snickerdoodle Cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of and 1 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Bake 10 minutes and cool. Wrap several large pieces of aluminum foil around the pan, making it water-tight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, using an electric mixer. Combine the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla at medium speed until blended.
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream.
- Add eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Gently fold in the roughly chopped Udi’s Brownie Bites.
- Place the springform pan into a larger broiler pan. Pour the batter into the crust. Pour hot water around the sides of the pan to come up about halfway up the pan. Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes, or until the top is dried to the touch.
- Remove springform pan from the boiler pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours and remove springform pan. Lightly cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Melt gluten-free chocolate chips in 1/3 cup of cream over low heat, constantly stirring until smooth. Pour over top of cake and refrigerate for 1/2 hour